Monday, December 11, 2006

The Night Comes to an end.

I’m fading fast. The library is clearing out but there are still a good number of natives left. They got Johnson the poor b@$+@rd. I tried to save him put there were to many. I’m down to my last can of Full Throttle. I swear if drink anymore caffeine I’ll puke. I wonder which computer tech they’ll send up to clean my keyboard? So far all has been quiet. I helped some more people get connected and settled some people down and helped some others. Everybody keeps calling me sir and I am not even wearing a tie. I can’t be that old. Anyway there does not appear to be any damage or messes other than what a well used building should have. I am beginning to think that it is not why do we let them make a mess like this during finals but why isn’t the library like this every week.R Philip zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: