Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well its 4:00. Yup that’s what time it is. Don’t know what else to say. Some people are sleeping and some are studying and some are chatting away like it is the middle of the day. The woman’s bathroom sign is now gone off the third floor in the back. I think guys are stealing them for their dorms or apartments. I think physical plant ought to get a stencil and some spray paint and paint those suckers on their be (oh wait inside words outside words) on there and then just have a little plastic Braille tag underneath. I doubt the tag would be much of a prize for a dorm room, and it would not be a big deal to repaint it each semester if it was just a stencil. Of course if their were to many forms and the cost of the painter was to high I could just got to Wal-Mart get a can of Spray Paint and take care of it. Just give me the word. While I’m at it I could paint some additional signs. Let’s make this a group effort. Everyone think of a good sign to put up in the library and email it to me. Then we will just see where this goes. Ok, nobody tell Tiffany. We don’t want me to get in trouble or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that blogger had me already logged into your blog with a username because I've got my gmail open. The two are connected now. I hate to think what could happen if Google got into the wrong hands. It would make Revelations sound tame.

How about a "Stop being a dumb*ss" sign? It could be someone bent over with a dunce cap on their rear and the universal no symbol around it. Let's put some up at the White House while we're at it.